Fort McCoy Garrison
Doing Business With Fort McCoy
The Mission & Installation Contracting Command (MICC) McCoy provides acquisition support services to Fort McCoy and Tenant Organizations. In addition, MICC McCoy supports the 88th Regional Support Command (RSC) and the 19 states (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington) that fall under the RSC responsibility. The MICC McCoy organization is responsible for soliciting and awarding contracts for supplies, services (i.e. food service, custodial, grounds maintenance, snow removal and refuse, to name a few), and construction (minor construction, alteration, repair, and renovation work).
MICC McCoy uses the Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) website, www.fbo.gov, to post solicitations and contract award notices. FBO is the single government point-of-entry for federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000. Government buyers are able to publicize their business opportunities by posting information directly to FBO via the Army Single Face to Industry (ASFI) website, https://acquisition.army.mil/asfi/ and commercial vendors seeking Federal markets for their products and services can search, monitor and retrieve opportunities solicited by the entire federal contracting community.
Firms interested in contract opportunities at Fort McCoy and within the 19-state region should:
1) Register in the System for Award Management (SAM) at www.sam.gov. Only businesses with an active SAM registration are eligible to receive Government contract awards.
2) Register for MICC McCoy solicitations by:
a. Logging on to the www.fbo.gov website and following the instructions in the FBO Vendor's User Guide, Section 4.10 (https://www.fbo.gov/downloads/FBO_Vendor_Guide.pdf ) to establish a Search Agent.
b. MICC ICO Fort McCoy can be found by clicking on "Agencies", type in the keyword search "Department of the Army", locate "Department of the Army/Army Contracting Command/MICC", and click on "39 Locations", then look for "MICC - Fort McCoy (RC-North)".
c. Note: You can register for all solicitations or limit it to your product or service.
3) The Business Procurement Assistance Center (BPAC) provides technical and marketing assistance to Wisconsin businesses interested in selling their products and services to the government. Their mission is to provide the necessary tools to be competitive in the contracting arena. Their website can be accessed at http://madisoncollege.edu/bpac. The BPAC can be contacted by phone at 608-243-4490, press 3 or Fax 608-243-4486, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
4) The Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI) can also provide specialized assistance. WPI is a nonprofit organization established in 1987 to "bridge the gap" for Wisconsin companies interested in supplying products and or services to federal, state, local agencies and prime contractors. WPI guides, trains and provides hands-on assistance to firms interested in developing government business, and improving process and technical capabilities to access and compete in the government marketplace. WPI can be accessed at http://www.wispro.org/. The WPI staff can be contacted by phone at 414-270-3600 or Fax 414-270-3610, or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) The Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (APTAC) provides technical and marketing assistance to businesses interested in selling products and services to the government. The APTAC mission is to provide the tools necessary to be competitive in the contracting arena. Their website can be accessed at http://www.aptac-us.org/new/index.php; select the state in which your company is located, and a list of contacts will be provided. The APTAC can be contacted by phone at 615-268-6644.
6) The Small Business Administration (SBA) also provides support to small businesses. The SBA's website http://www.sba.gov/ contains valuable information and resources for small businesses. The district office serving Wisconsin can be contacted at 608-441-5263; for all other states type in your zip code to get contact information for the SBA Office servicing your area. The SBA can be contacted by phone at 800-827-5722, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
7) The MICC McCoy Customer Support Division can be contacted by phone at 608-388-3818.
8) The MICC McCoy Small Business Specialist can be contacted by phone at 608-388-7351.
9) The MICC McCoy office address is 1108 South R Street, Fort McCoy, WI 54656. Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.