Fort McCoy Reading Room
Documents for Review
NOTE: To meet operational security requirements, maps may have been removed from these documents to allow for posting to a publicly accessible website. Printed versions of these documents, including all maps, are available for viewing at the public libraries in the communities of Tomah, Wis., and Sparta, Wis.
- Installation Operational Noise Management Plan (February 2008) (2.78 MB)
- Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan (11.9 MB)
- Installation Environmental Policy (38 KB)
- Installation Environmental Management System (311 KB)
- Fort McCoy Environmental Management System Awareness Guide (136 KB)
Drinking Water Reports
- Economic Impact
- Executive Summary
- Facts & Figures
- Fort McCoy Area Guide
- Installation Newspaper
- Fort McCoy History-related publications (most-current listed first):
Fort McCoy and The Media
Fort McCoy is a non-public news gathering forum and as such, all civilian media must have approval and escort prior to entering Fort McCoy. The Public Affairs Office typically makes arrangements to meet civilian media prior to their arrival at the Main Gate of Fort McCoy.
Media interested in covering Fort McCoy activities should call the Public Affairs Office at (608) 388-4209 to discuss upcoming media opportunities.
- Please browse through current and past issues of Fort McCoy's installation newspaper, The Real McCoy, to see a variety of photographs reflecting Fort McCoy's mission and community life.