| A variety of fitness classes are offered at the Rumpel Fitness Center, building 1122.
Fitness Center classes are open to authorized military and civilian personnel and guests of authorized military personnel.
Fitness center classes include the following:
- Indoor Fitness Cycling Class Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:15 a.m.-noon and Wednesdays 4:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- All Abs, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 6:30 a.m.-7 a.m. and Mondays and Wednesdays from noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Cardio kickboxing Mondays from 4:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Cycling/Abs Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- PowerFlex Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call the Rumpel Fitness Center at (608) 388-2290/2625.